GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yep, Dot Com times, Fortunes made and lost in a day. Easy money...

1. 7,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Yep, Dot Com times, Fortunes made and lost in a day. Easy money for some and disaster for others. (A little Disaster for me as I fell for the Hype)

But the Market moves on from those times and has churned out many more sophisticated ways to remove or fleece your money.
    Schemes have to be continuosly in play and ridden out until their use by date or when the games up!

Still the same principle involved, the transfer of money one way or another. The old Pump and Dump still rules as the easiest way. imo.

Share Markets, Gambling go hand in hand. Corruption rules and gets slowed down occasionally. Just look at the recent Racing developments  in Victoria. Weir and possibly the Trainer, now in Qld will be made an example of but nothing will change as the Racing Industry is too huge a part of the economy. The true exposure of all the corruption would collapse the Industry and a big portion of the Economy goes with it,  just the same as in the Share Markets. imo

Anyway GXY went through a typical pump and dump phase all the way up and back.
    GXY has been a god send for manipulation and an easy target just by the following on HC. Massive talking up of the stock with a huge following equals........... easy target in an early days booming sector. 

It wont happen again with GXY (the easy pump) as too many would have been burnt when the frenzy was at its greatest. Some dont like getting burnt twice or haven't the money anymore

Plants can be uprampers as well as downrampers! 

I'm happy now for GXY to perform now.......... on its merit.

The only problem I see atm is the Chinese being at the forefront of this evolving time in History. Would be better if it was the USA. imo

but Nothing will deny the move to EV's and Battery Energy storage and I hope I have time to ride this out however long it takes. imo

I dont know the full merit of GXY even though I have been buying on the way down recently  but it appears to be, at  least,  near the head of the pack atm Thats what you look for.! 

Waiting on SDV developments into production and how GXY gets there. Important announcements coming for Holders!

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.