AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

todays market reaction, page-6

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I wont try to guess the closing price..but all I can say to everyone is that AVB is one of the lowest startup capex cost projects with short lead times able to turn into a nice little producer. I could not find any better than her and if you do can you please email me at [email protected]. :). If you believe copper will keep rising over the next 12 months then you may regret selling your holdings at current levels. It is very possible our director did have tax obligations to pay and he will also probably regret selling lol (Although it is important to remember he still owns a massive slab in the company). I think there will be a few nervous nellies selling on the open. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Dont forget moving this project into production has been a target by the company and the process has been in the system for some time. The last update released on the 13th of May

"Environmental authorities have issued an Operating License for development of the Rio Verde high grade copper project.

Regulatory process now focussed on receipt of the Trial Mining License."

It is the capex cost, short lead times to production and then the ability to self fund further exploration from both Vale and the earnings from the HGZ is what is keeping me in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.