ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Todays Market, page-17

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    all valid points dang, I think your most crucial observation is this.

we can do all the calculations we like , however as we know markets often do things that are not logical or necessarily fit into the mathematical calculation/valuation, the crucial thing here is how are the growth prospects of anq viewed by the public or potential investors.

if we sit down for a minute an actually analyse the problem of waste management, how big it currently is and how much bigger its going to get with the principle of compounding population then it becomes very clear on how large the growth prospects of anq are. please refer to following link below as just one example

http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/industrial-waste-management.asp

it is my opinion that even though it may not make numerical sense I feel that the sp could quickly spike on this even with a few local and overseas projects coming to fruition based solely on the potential foreseen profit growth and the foreseeable growth story. so in summary there is a high likelihood that the sp could well exceed any normal mathematical calculations/valuations.

it also needs to be remembered that the XEPT are a well established company in china with credibility and may want to use or implement the technology immediately on many of  their current projects that they are already involved in, so with the number of projects that XEPT claim to be involved in it becomes clear that economies of scale could quickly create a very nice growth story which investors will be prepared to pay what some people may see as a premium.

I mean lets look at the history of this stocks sp, and it happens all the time with other companies. Mr market very often buys the rumour or the story and sells the fact. This stock reached near 30 cents solely on the confirmation that the technology worked after a trial run in the form of a mini or smaller scale plant.

unfortunately after that the stock started to become unloved, and I will admit it I also started to loose my love and passion for the story. but without wanting to sound naïve or being overly optimistic I think things are looking a hell of a lot better than they have been for a long time, and consequently its time to buy what has been unloved.

buy what is currently unloved then sell what is loved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.