VSG visiomed group limited

todays meeting

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Excellent result with the cancellation of shares bringing VSG's total ordinary shares on issue down to aprox. 180mill, cancellation of 1.5mill of debt + cancellation of aprox. 1mill per anum in operating costs, this combined with Funhaler being available for purchase very shortly Australia wide followed by the USA, Japan, Germany, UK ect and the recent marketing brilliance of getting the funhaler so much exposure via the inventors programe on ABC tv so close to the launch of the product is all very positive for the short/long term holders.
    It's definately all upward motion from here in regards to the share price and i will be very surprised not to see positive action come monday.
    From what i can see in a two year chart their low has been 2.6 cents, their currently only on 3.2 cents with nothing but positive results ahead, the options "VSGO" don't expire until 2008 with a strike price of 12 cents currently trading at 0.009, none of the directors have unlisted options convertable under 10 cents, one director who already holds a truckload (11 mill + ) indirectly, topped up with a further 500k only 2 weeks ago. If i sound biased it's because i am already a holder but regardless of what angle i look at Visiomed i can't see any negatives and thats without even touching on MicroEye which will be getting massive exposure in the States in April.
    I welcome any negative comments as it may open my eyes to something i'm not seing, that is, as long as their from a researched point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.