NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Interesting re the T/O TShirt and where this could go. If OXY...

1. 971 Posts.
    Interesting re the T/O TShirt and where this could go.

If OXY got into the play, which I would expect, they are not adverse to off shore prospects and it would fit their overarching strategy. If this was to occur in the coming months, then there should be some excellent information from the 3D mapping by ENI at Vietnam. Couple this with a good result from (I will be very surprised if it is not) Paloma and if a T/O did eventuate this early, then with Ken's comments of Vietnam, I expect others would enter in the mix as well at this time! Now include Chevron, Mobil-Shell and you have international players in the game and at this time pick a number and hang on.

There is another aspect to NEN that is often overlooked and this is the model they are using it's the same as OPHIR and guess who started OPHIR? Alan Stein started OPHIR with a heap of historical 2&3D seismic charts as did NEN. As Alan has stepped back from OPHIR the expectation is that he will spend more time with NEN. As the non-executive chairman the expectation is that Alan will involve himself more at NEN.

Incidentally, OPHIR closed at $9.22 last night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.