BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

todays meeting , page-43

1. 8,256 Posts.
    It will be interesting to see what the overnight SA article about Biocryst will do to its SP in the next trading session. The article was written by a shorter, but it was extremely well written and clearly well researched - the author knows his stuff. It will provide Biocryst holders with a reality check

This article is a great example of what below the line PR can do (both positive and negative) The author (Jake King) and his business (Propthink), like SA, are examples of who Biota should be courting.

I think we are all on the same page re the quality of Biota's science and therefore, articles from these sorts of authors should typically be positive, certainly based on an undervalued SP.

Biota is a new stock in the US, so there is still plenty to interest the market about. That other SA article was indeed embarassing for its very dated content (as if it was new news), but the SP reaction indicates what is possible if the market is informed about a company it knows little about.

I'd be seeking more media outlets like SA and inviting these sorts of people over for a wine and dine and then keeping open lines of communication with them.

Damian, if you read this before today's meeting, consider it preamble to my focus on PR (pls let RP know in advance ;-).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.