WBT 4.98% $2.11 weebit nano ltd

Todays meeting, page-42

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    It seems that Coby didn't mention nothing about the big player he was promising last year.
    In the second half of 2018, he started to promise that he expected to welcome on board a big player by the end of the year. He was very optimistic but with the time that optimism wasn't that great starting to mention the fisrt quarter of 2019 as the worst case cenario.
    To be honest, I have always asked myself, why would someone put his own company under pressure with such a great promise? Nobody put himself such much under pressure, except the process of a deal is very advanced. 
    After he announced the promise,  the SP started to go south. 
    Looking where the SP it seems that a very intelligent plan was behind it. It seems that the plan was: "let's make our investors excited about expectation of the big player, while we sell our shares. And when the sentiment is miserable we buy back".
    Now, in the meeting he gave a hint that "any NRE deals would not be huge", but then in the interview with TMT, Coby was "looking like a kid who knows what's in his christmas present before christmas".
    I believe Coby is a great professional, but I don't trust him any longer.
    These guys know how to transform things into gold but more important they know exactly the timing to do that. 
    Seems to me that disappointments and lots of paticience will be required before ...
    it's gonna be Hughhttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1438/1438819-98a976818c5cb4eea4688a0ad570b8e6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.