TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hey mate, yep well you got to ask what you what answered at...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hey mate, yep well you got to ask what you what answered at these meetings. Sure beats jumping on HC and acting like a petulant child and throwing your toys out of the cot, all while not growing a sack and going to the meetings yourself. There are more than a few of them on here, not that I can read there crying anymore, its glorious!

That's not to say I was satisfied with some of the answers I was given or left completely happy with how it all went, but I certainly got some clarity to some issues that concerned me and overall left more satisfied with direction and activity than when I walked into the meeting.

Time will tell, but I don't feel the need to unload everything just yet, the reward is too big - when we start making revenue from multiple avenues and projects this SP WILL go north in a big hurry! I was especially interested in further developments surrounding potential individual investors and the meetings in Dubai! I hear there is a bit of coin floating around in Dubai!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.