EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

today's numbers, page-5

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3186
    Surandy, agree mate over it all! Been in hospital since Saturday with L5,L4 and L3 broken Transverse segments, feeling very sore and difficulty walking and very dizzy. What a couple of shit years. Still can't win a trick!
    Personally cant wait for all this other mess to be sorted, just tired of it all. The facts are this: our D sands are depleted, b sands may or may not extend our life, who really knows! I am like most optimistic WRT b sands or am I just hoping for the best as I and most of you have lost so much by being in this stock. But the depth is encouraging of those b sands, the coy was right to act so quickly. Then I have a idiot come on this site saying I was a ERM plant and suggesting I lied to all whilst with Emposa and deliberately destroyed our stock, This person will be held to account, just tired of it all.
    Now we have a great board who I actually respect, yes all JV's dropped the ball in the past, now our new board have to deal with what is real now, we have cash problems which they will sort. We can and will survive as I said maybe never a 5-10c stock but for me would be happy with 2-3c. I am confident we will get back to these levels in time, once our cash problems sorted and successful drilling completed, hopefully by the end of 2015 we will all be smiling again. Earlier the better I say, so go flat out our board.
    Going forward b sands will be the catalyse to get us moving back over 1 c, very confident of that. Wannamal was a bit disappointing but we have good reserves which in turn will make us money and will increase our life, plus 2 small oil wells once drilled will produce income and assist greatly. We will streamline the business and sell some of our tenements not considered part of EGO's core business going forward. Our plant design issue's which hopefully don't cost us an arm and a leg but will get rectified. So we have more upside than down side so imo the only way is up, by how much is anyone's guess, but at least we will all be well informed along the way and I am happy with that. GLTA,
    Oh for the 0.006 traders go and get a life, you will not stop progress our holders are more determined and resilient than you will ever know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.