EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

today's numbers, page-90

1. 8,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I see ALCOA as a dark horse sitting on the horizon waiting on better outcomes. It funded I think Buru $40M but is in the throes of fraccing hell out of the Canning exempted by the EPA recently and $100 to the Warro project but water is a problem there. ALCOA need gas badly and stumped EGO prepayment for the plant, some at a cheaper rate and the rest at market price and have plans for expansion of their refinery. They cant proceed with this until they have ensured they have enough gas for their needs.

Ensure the reserves by EGO in more wells successfully flow and I think ALCOA will be closer aligned to EGO for supply. Depends also what ERM have for plans on their 3 Springs co generation plant to build where they get gas from for it.

I see EGO sitting in the box seat of being a major supply but in a hurry needs to find more before someone comes in under them. I would think ERM would be aware of this too and EGO could supply both with enough wells and reserves. Could there be a fast track in operations.?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.