WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

todays open and volume, page-89

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    boiler, can't agree more. That's why I don't simply rely on director 'pictures'. I do my own fundamental research and base my decisions on that. Don't always get it right but I'd dare say you don't always get it right with charts either.

There's plenty of ways to make money. I know chartists who trade full time and make a good living. All I am saying is that the merits of charting can be over-stated and based on charting alone there is no way I would have invested in OBJ at 0.6c. Whether OBJ makes it or not doesn't have as greater consequence for me anymore. The advantage of investing in a stock so early is that I have made my keep, now its just a free-carried affair and any OBJ success will be an added bonus.

I do trade as well with limited success by my general belief is charting will make you small percentages on many stocks (as you rarely ride them all the way up) whereas well researched fundamental stocks will make you a large percentage on fewer stocks.

There's no right or wrong, the goal is the same, and thats to make moula (cash).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.