GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

todays paper, page-22

1. 3,062 Posts.
    zwu-the sp. will not prevent gns from raising capital and its entirely possible indeed probable, assets will be directly linked to the mill and off balance sheet forestry assets in a separate entity which potentially will strengthen gns balance sheet,its a bit of a macbank type proposal i am tendering

the reluctance of some banks is unlikely to be a result of eps. but more likely the book risk the bank finds acceptable,which is the same strategy used in the 90s recession,in short banks are selective,there is also the collusion factor.

i venture your little group will want to trash any institution
    that funds gunns,i really wonder at times what people who spend so much time on hc actually do to earn a living,me i work 50hrs a week and the sharemarket is my recreation for profit of course.

really its the disgracefull part of democracy when small groups hold something to ransom,sometimes they are paid to do this and at other times the tax paying public are funding the crusade.

kenneth owns gunns shares for the same reason i do we need timber domestically and for international trade,its deeply cyclical at present due to external factors.

so you dont own shares,you dont have anything positive to say and cannot see beyond the media views that you find acceptable,i think people who own gunns shares have a far broader outlook many including myself will find the loss of natural habitat disgracefull,however tasmanis is not the only place this has happened,i am upset every time a new subdivision replaces the native bush and something to consider-- new subdivisions in australia are there for the "first time in natural history" it certainly is not just tasmania.

if it were up to me housing in the densely populated east coast would primarily be high rise and high density with enormous rates and taxes for anything above 300sq metres of individual property,i would use holland as a sustainable guide preserving as much natural habitat and rural land use,
    mining of course would be subject to stringent environmental requirements at huge royalty payment to the government

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.