GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

NS,What did you mean by saying that "gns have already alluded to...

1. zwu
    2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    NS,

What did you mean by saying that "gns have already alluded to the plantations in a statement to the market"? Will GNS have an announcement to the ASX against the SMH article?

You said, "the difference for me is i sold my encumbered home to re-enter and it has been a tremendous decision,providing liquidity and financial returns that would not be possible anywhere legal excepting the asx".

So you have sold your house and use the money to buy shares? If this were true then I would like to suggest you an alternative to achieve the same goal without losing your home (although this suggestion might be a bit too late for you). That is to mortgage your house and use the loan to buy shares, and claim the loan interests as losses to offset you incomes from shares.

GFC is neither the real reason for the falls of GTP, TIM and FEA, nor for the GNS's plight at present. The downturns of all these stocks happened well before the GFC, around 2005-2006 after their MIS heydays. GFC is only an excuse used by the heads of those collapsed MIS companies to escape their possible legal punishments.

The "timber industry" is only a tiny part of GNS business. The real business of GNS is (1) woodchiping, most of which is using old-growth trees which J Gay obtained cheaply from his mates in the TAS govt; and (2) MIS schemes, which are actually PONZI schemes as demonstrated by GTP, TIM and FEA.

Anyway, watch out tomorrow. See whether GNS would make an announcement on the SMH article.

Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.