GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

Im really concerned about the future of plantation timber , as...

1. 3,791 Posts.

Im really concerned about the future of plantation timber , as many will know I once thought this was going to be a huge industry fir Australia , and I guess corresponding governments thought the same which gave the whole industry credibility .

My only interest in GNS is that they are now the R/E for my GTP investments . Markets do one thing really well , when they give you a trend its always a relevant current valuation , sometimes things get overshot / undershot and my heart would love to see GNS as a strong viable company ..moving into the future , unfortunately I think this is unlikely , but I honestly hope Im wrong .

For Zwu .. zwu will always post exactly what he/she believes and will fight the cause even when he/ she has no personal interest , he/she told me my investment would tank ..many years before the fact , on multiple companies Zwu will argue the case against the trend vigorously . I make only one suggestion to all reading this ..Take notice of Zwu , he/ she knows there stuff ..even when nothing in it for them .

Unfortunately , and make no mistake I made great money out of GTP and TIM , over 10 years ..had I listened to Zwu , would have been a lot more ..

Anyhow , hope Im wrong on plantations ..but I always said " It comes back to the projects " ..so where is the new money ? ..It doesn't exist ..

Buy hey Zwu ..how good were the good days ?? unsustainable Ponzi ( gtp tim ) unfortunately ..and lets be honest FEA is surely gone ?..

Above is just my thoughts . Do I have a position ? No ..only on the growing side ..just to declare

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.