GRG 0.00% 9.9¢ grg international ltd

todays paper, page-5

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    You're welcome aminer,

I wouldn't mind knowing more details about the settlement reached in regards to the confidential information dispute filed in court last month. Have you heard anything about this, aminer?

With regards to the "Strategic Partnership with Ezybonds" announced to the market on March 2, you might find this Forum Discussion on Ezybonds offers some insight for a company which GRG have claimed in the announcement, they have "Strong synergies" with.

Some of the allegations posted, although a few years old now, still ring alarm bells imo
    ___

"Having done some work for ezybonds, my advice to you all is to stay well away from this scam. It is an internet pyramid scheme"
    ___

"Dear Ezybonds Administrator. Until you prove otherwise, I stand by my remarks. There has been absolutely no progress on anything except the company continuously pours shareholders money into overseas coffers with no result. I have been to your offices and there is nothing there. where is the advertising, where is this product, I have not seen one bank associated with you, you claim to be associated with bank of america, they have not even heard of you!. oh yes I have done work for you."
    ___

"Wow, the system is still down, and what do I see the directors giving themselves more shares in the company as incentives. For what?!? What have you done except spend companies money for sponsorship of a system that doesnt work? Are you guys trying to ramp the market again?"
    ___

"oh wow, you guys have actually put the old system back in place. guess u couldn't make the new one work properly. FYI, it may be a good idea for you to firstly update the news section with what is going on and secondly it may also pay to redo your copyright because your copyright license has expired.

Oh the other thing, a man named Stephen Eriksson was doing a similar scam and he did quite well there for a little bit but he got complacent and now he is serving 16 years behind bars in Los Angeles County."

___

"As far as I can tell the Ezybonds Uk Offices are shell offices (nothing there). My reseach on this company indicates that Ezybonds Inc is located in the cook islands??? A google search of these islands indicate that it is a tax haven of somekind and as far as I can tell the company is actually run out of Australia, in a town called Albury by another company called Ezybonds (AUST) Pty Ltd.

The Western Bulldogs and (refering to there latest annoucement) Collingwood Seem to be associated football league which differs from our football. So that is my point why is a British Company sponsoring an Australian Football league??

The work I have done for the company and have not been paid for yet, was all over the Internet they hired me via internet."

___

"Not even sure what the Australian Football league is? So why is a UK Company sponsering them makes no sense to me. So I am going to stick with my facts on what I know about this company. But thankyou you have given me the idea to find a set of lawyers in Australia to take my case on over there against this company in the order of recovery of funds owed to me."

Source
    ___

In regards to the reference of Ezybonds sponsoring the Western Bulldogs, media filings have reported that Ezybonds failed to pay the Bulldogs also.

Herald Sun - Western Bulldogs still owed $390,000 from sponsor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.