SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Today's Performance, page-93

1. 26,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    SAS getting tipped in STT several times for the $20K/ 1 yr/bagger contest on the weekend.
    Markeewan post below. Getting attention, which is good.

"My personal view on SAS is that it is the most professionally managed backdoor listing I have ever seen on the ASX. They developed a clear project plan with identified deliverables and milestones and have hit each one, with barely any slippage.

The project management of this team show their military background, where nothing is left to chance and each risk is identified and mitigated. This is not a lifestyle company, this is a team of people working hard to bring this project to completion, which is not always seen in ASX companies.

The concept of a microsatellites has got a clearly defined market segment that they aim to target and the revenues are in the range $600-1000M once they get the fleet of satellites in orbit. It is a concept well received by the market and where they are now signing additional MOU's for value add services, such as the one announced this week.

Currently the big unknown for them, is how are they going to fund the satellites. Is it by a share dilution or by entering into a funding partnership with a customer. This is obviously a concern to current holders.

I have a rule not to buy shares that are in a down trend. I broke my own rule, as I thought it had bottomed when it hadn't. I bought at 19 cents and again at 12 cents, I won't be buying any more until the seller has finished.

At listing there were a lot of shares and options issued and clearly these are now being unloaded, by someone not directly involved with the Company as Meir and associates gave an undertaking not to sell their shares that came out of escrow recently.

I have a target of $1.40 - 2.70 per share by 2019/2020, but would want to see the buying abate before I add to my position. The cheaper it gets, the more shares I can add.

Perhaps the selling will stop at the EOFY, but let's wait and see."
    Last edited by Oscar09: 25/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.