HRZ 0.00% 3.7¢ horizon minerals limited

Todays presentation, page-22

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Have to agree with your analysis, surely the only people selling now are day traders and retirees who need the money. It just seems totally mad with the anticipated steady flow of drilling results and the PFS due in Q3, that anyone would continue to sell. Its not going to take much, in my opinion, for this stock to finally break out of its tight trading range. Until then I am taking the opportunity to continue to accumulate stock. This for me is a long term opportunity. With production due in Q4 2022 ,this could be a perfect storm for HRZ. In my view the gold price has got to rise significantly over the next few years. Inflation is not going to be transitionary, you only have to look at most of the worlds government's fiscal and monetary response to the pandemic to see that . Here in the UK prices are already rising.( my brother in law is a builder and has said how prices for materials has skyrocketed due to shortages)National debt is 2.14 trillion GBP!!! as the gov effectively paid the nations wages, all the furloughed staff. Its the same globally. The POG will also rise I think due to a steady return to this true safe haven when people realise that cryptocurrencies are not and never will be the 'new gold' anyway apologises if I went on a bit in my first post but I had a lot to get off my chest! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $52.87K 1.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29385 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.