AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Good morning everyone. I was shocked to see the sp close were it...

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good morning everyone. I was shocked to see the sp close were it is. I had a buy order sitting there at 9.7c - 9.8c thinking 10c would be a short term support. Probably won't be touched but an opportunity to buy a dip. I acquired another 400k shares.

After a good night sleep, and 1 or 2 wines, I believe this is a great buying opportunity but just be patienced. Something about a falling knife and blood comes to mind. The fundamentals have got stronger than a week or 2 ago so no problem there. I  suspect that many stop losses were triggered and the sell off was technically driven. Because the hurtful part was at the close, there was no time for buyer's to cash in. I will probably be buying more in the week's ahead as the sp returns to normal levels. 

I believe that someone wanted to buy a new house or boat in HK and needed money. Maybe HK wife wanted to go shopping so happy wife, happy life. Lol.

If as people say here that it is 1, or maybe 2, shareholders liquidating their position, we might see a change in substantial holding notice next week. Either way, as much as it hurts now, happy days are ahead of us.

xxxooo 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.