AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

Well. I know that most of the big holders in that group have...

1. 75 Posts.
    Well. I know that most of the big holders in that group have been holding on to their shares and will most probably hold for a longer period after the next farmout. But as with any informal group, they might not be telling the truth though I think most of them are.

As far as Gambia is concerned we noticed that the drilling commitment is removed on the homepage. Could this be a sign that it has been renegotiated? I do think that something will be announced in the next few weeks, but you never know.

For the share price after the announcement anything can happen. I do not think any of the bigger shareholders will be interested in selling cheap. They have after all invested 3x todays MCAP earlier and it would be stupid to sell now in my view.

I am not residing in any of these countries but in Brazil. I will see if I can get some of the most active investors in Norway to join in here, though I had a some problems getting through the join process. It took a lot of time to get the confirmation emails and stuff. But I will give it a try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.