AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

OldIsGold: Great to have you newly on this chat site and a truly...

1. 13,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    OldIsGold: Great to have you newly on this chat site and a truly excellent first post by you - many THANKS!

Your thinking is very similar to mine: Great POTENTIAL here but combined with high RISK. I got onto APCL due to my exposure to FAR (when I was researching for potential companies nearby after the JV did do so well with SNE and FAN). Incidentally, FAR is by far the biggest oil/gas exposure in my portfolio and one that I would consider now as largely de-risked, i.e. just needing the necessary patience.

With APCL on the other hand, I do ALSO primarily like both their SENEGAL and GAMBIA licenses which to me have fantastic upside IF (or hopefully WHEN?) they will manage to ACHIEVE the necessary FARM-OUTS, which must be happening within the coming months. Classical case of high risk/high reward or otherwise.

Let us hope for a bright future that should / will come once farm-outs are achieved.

wasa

PS: Just curious if your 'handle' of OldIsGold is making reference to your own (advancing/advanced?) age.... Would match mine, as I am basically retired (just doing some consulting work to keep my mind fully active).
    Once again: Many thanks for posting here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.