CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

todays price, page-2

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Bit of both, ASX nearly at 5000, world markets are nearing or at Highs since the GFC... Problem is - we have not bounced back along with the market.

Market has turned its back a little on mining/commodities- risk appetite hasn't come back

save the short stocks we should have bounced back to $1.5 by now... a combination of missing the original finance deadline has really hurt the stock...

The shorts still believe there will be hiccups and delays along the way. Any good announcements will get beat down by the shorters until such time the broader market backs the stock.

We need clear definitive plans communicated- not wishy washy we have options.

I would like to know what the investor relations guys are doing? The more people i talk to in London the more i realize that know one who matters is being sold the story. 1 fund is all it will take to move this baby!!!!

CPL is the start of a major miner, once it gets this project started, it will look to the next and then the next two and so on.....

Just a matter of time... I hate the wait!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.