DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

I've had veeeerry different experiences with Zip support than...

1. 100 Posts.
    I've had veeeerry different experiences with Zip support than you. I had trouble signing up the first day but was successful the next morning. Support emailed me offering a voucher as they noticed I'd sent multiple requests for the passcode. The voucher didn't work so I emailed back and they immediately, like within 5 minutes, replied asking for more details then the problem was fixed within 10 minutes. I've also noted many negative reviews on the app store from previous versions have had replies from support asking the users to contact for assistance. This to me is fast and proactive customer service, the model of how things should be done.

AFAIK the signup issues are now resolved. It seems like they may have scrambled a bit to get things resolved in time for launch and possibly why they opted for a slightly soft launch with no immediate marketing, not a bad idea anyway as it gives more time to focus on issues in the live environment without a massive influx of new users.

Looking past launch issues, the current situation is the app is here, it works, it is generating revenue, user base is growing, and we have significant marketing plans imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.