VMT 7.69% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

As all the regulars know, I first posted this quote not long...

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    As all the regulars know, I first posted this quote not long after the whole market tanked and our share price was a fraction under 4c.
    We have since had an extraordinary rally all the way up to 21.5c as excellent marketing initiatives took hold as well as fresh interest and credibility from adding some serious new heavyweights to our register.
    A natural easing now sees us poised for the final run up to the AGM and the natural enthusiasm surrounding Christmas.
    Apart from a vested interest in owning a zillion shares himself, Patrick has a healthy respect for us shareholders and he knows that nothing keeps the faith quite like a good share price.
    He's a bloke who reminds me of a young Greg Hancock.
    For those who don't know, Greg started Cooper Energy and he had an uncanny ability to know exactly what the shareholders wanted to hear and wrote and timed his announcements to perfection.
    On the back of this, I am expecting news around the middle of next week and I wouldn't be surprised if it was linked to new sales contracts or something "Electric". This is the buzz word around town and it would serve as the final knockout blow to any doubters and I believe it will also fire up the share price run once again.

I will save my final Christmas quote of this thread's title for mid December with a target price closer to 25c and I encourage all VMT holders to keep the faith and continue spreading the word.

Uptrend finished?

Not even close!

Gottalovevmt...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $16K 129K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 58358 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 11667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.