RWD 15.9% 3.7¢ reward minerals ltd

todays report out how come no one hasnt ment, page-10

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    SB you gotta stop getting fixated about things its costing you money, its like yellowcake says, we dont have any in australia, we need allot of it so we currently import all of it, there is a huge pile of it that RWD are about to secure , none of this is arguable, the only risk was the native title stuff and if the the risk is to be mitigated on Monday then the SP is incredibly undervalued.

and who cares if the rest of HC doest know about it

both Soros and Buffett have taken major postions in POT the worlds major supplier of Potash, the price of Potash is skyrocketing, its one of the major ag plays in the world at the moment and here we are with one at the starting gate with a lake full of the stuff.

seriously if your arguing against this one you need to have a good look at yourself and how you approach things, any long term investor constantly questions themselves, personally I am delighted if someone can punch a hole in my assessment of things, the need to be right is actually a weakness as it blinds you to weaknesses in your own thinking

I am sorry if Im wrong but you seem to have alloted of ego attached to being right, this causes you to become fixated and you miss opportunites if your fixated

there was some risk with the native title issues, I think most of us were aware of this, some of us took a punt that t it would be, in my case it was a large punt, if this aspect is now out of the way then RWD is going to fly

who cares if HC folk dont have this one the radar, if thats true then it will fly even more

while you have the weekend available pull out the annual report and have a good read and re assess things because this is a multi in the making

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.007(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $8.430M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $4.411K 114.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.