RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hehe, don't upset if our posts are moderated since everyone has...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, don't upset if our posts are moderated since everyone has some biases and misunderstanding, which is true to HC too.

We give the words about FMS, the points on the views different from us, the market trend and its impact on FMS, and of course sometimes we are too emotional and provoking.

I do feel if we focus on the perception and market facts about FMS, HC should understand, all of us would get benefited. HC just want to give a environment to get more people here, which is for its business.

I give the words on the points what pelm gives but personally I respect everything. The conflicted views open our minds. I do think each of us has part of the truth event I "believe" I have more of the future truth and pelm has more of the past truth.

FMS doesn't need everything to shoot up. It just needs JORC to say the big enough IO with the Fe at about 53% is there, another decade for china industrial revolution(should last for decades), and some good lucks and great efforts to get some big boys in for production.

Pelm thought FMS's future is decided by the past fact but I believe FMS's future depends on some unprecedented good events in future.

He read the past facts about FMS adn FMS IO very seriously. I ponder the future clues about FMS and FMS IO for insight and vision.

FMS goes and hope pelm totally wrong. LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.