HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Today's results & TGA approval

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    So first things first if you didn't see today's volatility coming then you probably haven't been at the game long enough. I am honestly expecting the price to finish around 18c maybe even 17c.. this shit happens every time with every company on a big announcement. People pump it up to be more than it is traders take their profits & everyone gets let down. People get emotional & panic then sell..

But the truth is announcement is positive, company is undervalued & if you sit on your shares and forget about them so you aren't getting attached/emotional you will make a lot more money in the next couple months then the people who managed to sell at .27.. I have seen it happen so many times before & this won't be any different. It's got the fundamentals.. maybe even buy some more today & just don't check the price for the next week at least while the water clears.. that's what I'll be doing.

Another thing. How long do you think it will take for the TGA to approve this now they are in the process of doing so? are we talking 2 weeks? You would think so, they would want to get something that's effective against Covid to market ASAP. Maybe someone with a little more idea about this kind of stuff could shed some light on the timeframe for this to happen?

Anyhow this is all my own opinion, not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 805835 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 583395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.