UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

great results today and shows that umc current price is...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

great results today and shows that umc current price is undervalued imv.

although bhp still have the motherload we should end up with some great average grades and a strong resources that would justfy a shareprice much higher than where we currently sit.

still wonder if strategically we are yet to see the best from umc. if management are dealing exclusively with bhp that's great, but wouldnt you love to see bhp and rio scramble if there was even a hint of another party taking a stake in umc.

starting to think that the broad sweep of a deal has already been done in someones backroom and i's are being dotted and t's crossed (along with lots of shares lol) ... really would hope though that management would use competitive tension to its best effect.

thi is pilbira central and the recent whining about management neglects to take into account that management know exactly what they have and the problems they have getting ore out of the ground and to port. solve these issues and its game on for the sp gains we all hope for.

i hold because one day i still believe this could go into a halt and open 50% higher imv .... GFC or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.