PEN 5.10% 9.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Useful comment in today's Sydney Morning Herald by Andrew Horvat...

1. 127 Posts.
    Useful comment in today's Sydney Morning Herald by Andrew Horvat "New Era of Honesty in a time of crisis": ? "...even though the media are running giant headlines about radiation leakage, in fact the amount that has leaked out has affected people in the area considerably less than a typical chest X-ray. Two of four reactors at Tokyo Electric Power's Fukushima's No. 1 Site have been put out of commission, and that will mean a huge reduction in generating capacity for the Tokyo area. Other plants have been shut down too. But Japanese pundits are realistic. One said on television: ''One cannot imagine Japanese electric power generating policy without nuclear power plants.'' So, there will be a lot of hand-wringing and finger-pointing, but in the end there will also be nuclear power plants."

Hold the fort boys and girls. PEN will do well. I only wish I was in a better position to buy more. Anything below 7c would be an absolute steal to anyone with even a medium-term view (12 months+).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.