CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

today's sp

1. 64 Posts.
    The SP will suffer today, with this news not being what people hoped for, i do think that people were expecting too much nonetheless with Paterson's report predicting 40-70c shareprice with a successful 0-2... IMO i think the share price will settle at around 6.2c today but its still great buying for the following reasons

1. 0-2 isnt a duster - we still have the potential for fracturing which could make this commercial and to be frank it was always going to have to be fractured anyway

2. We still have to drill for oil and helium and we know the potential for these wells - IMO this is where CTP will go north of $1 if we get oil or helium strikes out of these wells.

there are other reasons to stipulate why its great buying, however, i think these are the ones that really matter. i will be extemely surprised if the SP drops below 6c, however, once the nervous nellies are out and it settles people will be saying "ok great lets see what the flow rates will look like at 0-2 after fraccing" also when we start drilling for oil and helium in the not to distant future the SP will raise significantly in anticipation of a strike.

please note that i am not ramping this stock up, i have said that the SP will suffer on the back of this news, however, i do recognise that there is still too much to look forward to for people not to buy in. if this was the news regarding the oil or helium well i would telling a very different story here, however, we all know that the real potential is these other wells but its still not over for 0-2 lets see if they are able to facture the well to stimulate some good flows, which there are plenty of precedents for tight gas plays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.