FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Today's the Day to buy a bargain, page-77

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I curse the day my friend ever recommended FAR to me. What a disaster of a share! One tick away at being at a 3 year low (6.4c). Management have been wrong on so many occasions. Their communication is horrendous. Not raising capital prior to Samo and failing to provide an update to the market to calm nerves post Samo failure was the straw that broke the Camels back for me. How they can publish Twitter posts about inspecting Senegalese in-land rock formations, but not update the market on the go forward plan for the company is pure madness to me. And yes, it is reasonable to simply say that nothing has changed and that the company is working on SNE etc. etc. Just look at CVN, which is the perfect example of good shareholder communication. They update the market even the share price has been hit and on regular intervals.

Yes yes...POO has crashed over the last month, but top risk-conscious management would have raised money pre-drill at 13 odd cents, just as CVN had done prior to drilling Dorado. Had we raised at that point, I believe we would be sitting closer to 8-9 cents right now.

Like many here, I fell in love with the FAR story, but they simply continue to disappoint and under-deliver.
    Last edited by ccc123: 29/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $490 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 12448 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.