UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

todays the day !!!

1. 1,882 Posts.

Many years of hard work have brought us to this amazing junction in the history of Unilife.

Dont really care if there is fireworks tonight but will look forward to a review in three months time. LOL

Well done to Alan and his team for making this happen, they are about to be rebirthed in a new country and that country happens to be the biggest market in the world for our product and we happen to have the worlds biggest user of our product as an exclusive partner who is funding the industrialisation process... nothing more needs to be said its the biggest no brainer i have ever heard of.

Found this little gem of a bit of information in the CCZ report.......

The Unifill Select ready to fill is not covered by the exclusive agreement with SA which expands the opportunity for UNI to maximize the full value of the product. Unifill Selects development is some 18 months behind the Unifill ready to fill product but most of the production and process issues have already been resolved the Unifill Select will need to be produced on a different production line to the Unifill prefills but it is ***** easier ****** to produce as there is no needle integration in the production process.

Back to me...

This will be the story of the year.

In the short term

Sanofi exclusive list before the 28th
    Then we get the 1ml away
    The new prefill customers
    Firm orders from Sanofi and others

Then the big game.....select!!!!!!!!!!!!
    New partner ... Sanofi ???
    Industrialisation fast tracked ?????

Anyway you will know where to find me tonight at 01:30 refresh, refresh.....

Anyone found a live price site yet???????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.