AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

today's the day, page-25

1. 1,786 Posts.
    asf welcome to ZYL and it's great we are seeing interest from new posters

I'm not saying you will be wrong in the future, but can you please do some homework before posting.

1. This is not a bridging loan, it is to finalise the purchase of our strategic assets.
    2. The funding is a completely separate deal which is well progressed and no-one has "walked away". If you read the funding announcements two bansk are ready to stump up up to 70%.
    3. It has been stated ad nauseum by the company that the extra 30% will be in all probability sourced from offtake agreements, such is the interest shown in the project and we have interested parties totalling 4.0Mtpa worth of our black stuff.
    4. The possibility of going back to market for cash is still there, but how many times does the company have to say it vastly prefers not to and has umpteen parties keen for the supply?
    5. Today's announcement shows that they are working on better solutions than a "cap raising" everyone is panicking about. I would far prefer a soph investor with serious skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $62.99K 3.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 859999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1736172 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.