AZL 5.88% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

today's the day, page-50

1. 18,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Dott, you are absolutely correct in saying that this may possibly go pear shaped.....nothing in life is certain, and speculative investments are less certain than a lot of things.

If things go pear shaped, we're sunk, and the conversion price will be the least of our concerns. But, to my way of thinking, you have to be an optimist to invest in small cap miners in the first place, and you have to have faith that the macro environment won't completely tank, the sovereign issues won't destroy your investment, and management can effectively execute their strategy. If you believe in all of the above, you place your bet go for the ride. If you don't believe, you're better off taking your money off the table and putting it somewhere safer.

One thing's for sure, if it looks like we can't execute on the strategy, whether it be through management's fault or macro/sovereign issues, I won't be hanging around to see a low ball conversion price.....but nothing I see right now makes me feel this will be the eventual outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $100.9K 5.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4860588 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2004969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.