RGT 7.94% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Today's trade - 9 Nov, page-20

1. 5,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    AC8 hasn't lost its marbles but is following CAN, which may or may not have lost its - 4x up from a few months ago. Both are good, solid stocks and I think the massive volatility across the board earlier in the year has seen a lot of cash head towards the safest, being CAN, and then spill over to the next safest, AC8. The further rise of Canopy to $20+ has provided great assurance and refuelled interest across the sector, which I believe explains the wider spread gains.

On the topic of the thread, MXC and MMJ are higher risk but could well hit massive money shots with the way they are geared and MXC has the first and potentially the juiciest runs on the board with their wholesale CBD operation - that's what has kept me in it. On the basis of news flow and milestones, MXC has offered the most incentive for investment of late, but MMJ and CPH have also had uplifting developments.

To buy or not to buy is always the question and the best results I've had are by buying in modest bites, not gulps. You can't put all your money down on one trade and expect to sleep well at night and it's always worth keeping cash on hand. Nobody buys right at the bottom and sells right at the top so looking at the charts and thinking about what you could potentially have made leads to frustration and bad decisions. If you pay a bit more than you could have and sell for a bit less than you could have, it doesn't really matter as long as you make a profit.

The bottom line - if you think MXC will be around in 2 or 3 years, you'll probably do alright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.94%)
Mkt cap ! $13.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $688 2.372K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1033 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 52766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.