ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

todays trade, page-116

1. 183 Posts.
    Good thing with a drop like this for a company that is moving forward is that it is mostly driven by short term sellers - sellers who will still keep the stock in their watch list jump in at what they perceive is a good price, race against each other in buying in before they miss out, accumulate more shares and drive the price up back again to newer highs. It's happened just very recently as well.

This is not a drop because of things going wrong with the company. The "delays" on people's expectations are probably brought on more of unrealistic expectations. The risks have always been there. These things take time and much effort is needed to secure contracts and lasting relations with major companies but if you look at the small nuances given in the report, progress was made and continuously being made. The report was spot on honest - not hiding the not so good news which is what you want from your upper mgt.

The new investors or rather those who would like to re-enter will re-enter again. Massive Massive selling and still we have good buy orders soaking them in. I won't be surprised people are shorting, trying to get "free" shares which will only really be effective if they are confident it will go back up again. IMO Moms and Dads may not push this above .205 but they will certainly try or else what's the use at buying at .15 .16 .17 - I doubt people are exiting for good

Time will tell - GLTA!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.