BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Today's Trade, page-98

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    I noticed there were a couple of wowsers posting late today. There is some scepticism concerning cryptocurrencies and it is normal for people to sometimes scoff at things they are unfamiliar with. I recently worked with a guy heavily involved in a cryptocurrency related venture in Brisbane (focussing on a particular global market). He would tell me about it and how cryptocurrencies will become a big part of future commerce. I chose to ignore most of what he told me because I had difficulty comprehending what the hell he was talking about. HOWEVER, having delved into the cryptocurrency world over recent months, I now understand a great deal more of what he had been talking about and have come to the conclusion that it is only going to get BIGGER, and I see BPG as a vehicle to be part of this new commerce. Onwards and upwards fellow BPG shareholders. I am slightly under water at the moment in relation to my BPG shareholding but dont give a stuff because I know this cryptocurrency adventure is going to be very exciting. And another thing, wowsers are not welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.