AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi all,we're currently priced around 1.35% of our IGR & I think...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi all,

we're currently priced around 1.35% of our IGR & I think it is fairly low but A$ is going crazy & that makes many people line up to buy US$ & it is why after the trading in Aust index started strong a big sell off came & wipped out the gains!

given a higher resource ann, I would assume a nice jump higher based on how much more we'll be adding to current IGR.

if we have another day tomorrow of lows then we hit the oversold mark on the graph & every man & his dog will be buying AAR!!

Feysville carries around $10m of profits from gold which is around 1.5c/share worth if/when they are out (based on 12,000oz).

good sum of around $3.5m of shares sold above 3.5c.... I would not worry 1 bit that short/medium term this is going to stable on 4.5c+!!!

if investors are that stupid & can't protect thier investment in a penny stock like AAR then they should better open a coffee shop where they can make money & not invest millions in it!!!!

FS is due in Q4, which starts in few days.

so to remind everyone of the dream, feysville brining in $10m, we take the money & start an open pit work on KP & I think we'll somewhere around the 40c/share easy!!!

is that close to SFR rate of growth in SP??? lol

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.