AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

todays trades, page-18

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hi IGO4IT

I'm past caring whether anyone thinks I'm being argumentative, so I'll have a crack at responding to your post. But at the same time, I'll try to make it clear that whilst I am a sincere fan of AAR, I am also a believer in being realistic.

IGO4IT - You said that "we're currently priced around 1.35% of our IGR".

Whilst not disputing that quote, what you should know and what we all need to be aware of is that it is extremely unlikely that we will be getting anywhere near the full amount of our total resource out of the ground. So to throw that line out there doesn't really give people a true picture, a true reflection of our worth.

The company has spoken almost solely of recent times on what we have at Sandiego only. Onedin, may or may not get to be mined. The company has also spoken predominantly only about the copper at Sandiego and what zinc can be extracted whilst targetting the copper.

We also need to be aware that the figures we work on from announcements (until told different by our companies reps.) are based on previously released figures when the AUD to USD conversion was expected to be 80c - not the current 96c conversion. What the AUD/USD conversion will be in one month, six months or two years from now, I have no idea. I suspect none of us do with any confidence, but we do need to be aware of this recent closing of the two currencies as it will affect the level of profitability.

"Feysville carries around $10m of profits from gold which is around 1.5c/share worth if/when they are out (based on 12,000oz)".

IGO4IT - with respect, outside of the company, neither you, me, nor God currently knows what the cost of extracting gold from Feysville will be. The 12,000oz that the company have previously spoken about would have a quite high stripping ratio of 15 to 1 (the companies words), so to put a figure on what our profits from 12,000oz might be is nothing more than a very, very rough guess at best. The company has spoken of doing infill drilling to hopefully increase the size of the deposit to 25,000oz. This is hopefully what will occur, but until the company tells us how much is coming out of the ground and at what cost, it's pointless guessing, let alone writing about it like it's near on an absolute. We could wind up getting much more than $10m from Feysville. Who knows? We don't. Let's just wait for our company to give us the official figures.

"I think we'll somewhere around 40c/share easy - is that close to SFR rate of growth in SP??? lol".

I'm sure most of us would be stoked if that does become our SP, but as you know IGO4IT, it isn't close to SFR rate of growth at all.

Moving forward, the first piece of the puzzle will presumably be the receipt of our upgrade to our copper resource at Sandiego. Hopefully, the "material increase" the company has spoken about in previous announcments will please both holders and the market at large.

Then, we look forward to Nigel Spicers findings on the Development Study he is currently undertaking for us. Specifically whether the shallowest part of our Sandiego Koongie Copper can be open-pit mined or not. Hopefully it will, but at this stage, whilst I suspect most of us longs think it 'might' be, it is still not as yet a 'given'.

Perhaps an announcment re. Feysville is in the wings. But again, until we hear something definitive from the company, we can't and shouldn't take it as gospel. Afterall, we all should know that East Mandilla was going to give us plenty of $$$$, yet it turned out we ended up getting nothing from that area... Until they tell us it 'will' happen, we shouldn't write like it has happened.

Everything I've read from the company over the past few months gives me cause for optimism, but until they furnish us and the market with what's what, anything you, me or anyone else writes is total conjecture and could either undervalue or overvalue our holdings.

As you know IGO4IT, I recently purchased more shares in our company, thus proving I'm not trying to downramp out company.

But what I would respectfully put to you and anyone else that thinks or posts like we are a 'given' to make a motsa, if we really 'knew', if it was already etched in stone and a statement of irrefutable fact, surely it stands to reason that our SP wouldn't currently sit at 3.2c.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.