AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi RM,Quick reply to u:1. IGR = in ground resources, this method...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi RM,

Quick reply to u:

1. IGR = in ground resources, this method sums all metals even if we have some orange juice there as well lol nothing to do with what exactly will be mined. Basic metals value calculation. FYI - SFR is about 2.5-3.0% of it's IGR (from memory).

Currency: cu & au have gone much higher in price beyond the disadvantage in having high AUD. Only zinc is still low but our current talk is mainly cu and gold. For u to worry about CU and $A, cu needs to be around $4000/ton and that can never happen because cu is related in ratio to gold's price and gold will continue to go higher ifUS$ continues to fall for obvious reasons. So currency is not an issue at this stage!

Gold in feysville - chech the going rate and you'll see that I probably missed "some change" on the top of the $10m.

I've seen AAR go to $1.8c before and I didn't panic, neither when it hit 6.5c that I sold, therefore I can't comment on whether current price is reflective to market appreciation to AAR or not as I focus only on the plan and on production I still think anyone who bought/will buy under 10c will make good money if they can wait until production!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.