FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

today's trades, page-21

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hey xoc, just a quick one, you wrote in your last post:

"I was particularly impressed by the lack of leakage around the CRE takeover. This kind of integrity (from all parties involved) gives me a lot of confidence in trusting my analysis more than short term market movements"

What actually impresses you about this and what would you have expected if there was a leak - price up or price down? With all due respect (and I mean that sincerely), it cant take much to impress you as you should rather be more (or less as I am) impressed with the merging of two entities with over(under)whelming "synergies" - now I do say that tongue in cheek!

I?m not a huge fan of edutains rants but he makes some very good points in that it takes nothing to impress some of you guys with regards to moves made by FML, including what appears to be consistent and necessary capital raisings over the last three years to underpin the lack of profitability.

Being impressed with the lack of leakage of news (which by the way is an absolute minimum requirement and given under the listing rules so no need for a pat on the back there) and that providing you more confidence than the elephant in the room that is two underperforming operations coming together under questionable and thus far unproven management ability is perplexing.

Yes, lets all look for the silver lining and take a ?glass is half full? mentality but perhaps time for some of you to get your heads out of the clouds and look at things a little more objectively?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.