FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

G'day cas1u1al,Nice to hear from you - totally agree, mitigation...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    G'day cas1u1al,
    Nice to hear from you - totally agree, mitigation is about minimizing and managing that risk. Over the years I have seen it over and over again at FML.

The Canadians were about minimizing risk but that was a disaster, great shame. Most on the ledger is excellent however so on balance a great track record. Look at the spares for the mill pre-production, the rapid elimination of debt and hedge, the current multi mine strategy, the way Jon G manages expenditure are some examples - etc etc all excellent.

The track record to get the mines going and production ramping up at 3MH is proof they can pull this off. Don T track record at CRA as Corporate trouble shooter also adds confidence. I am not being negative just prudent it is what professional investors have to do - constant questioning and evaluation.

I am 100% behind this deal and FML never get me wrong please. The report I have provided clients and FML is designed to assist and educate nothing more. This is all great for CRE shareholders as well IMO. I don't need to "cheer lead" this company here on HC you guys are savvy enough to find the gold bull ahead of the crowd and do your homework so all respect from me.

DYOR best regards,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $20.11K 133.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12944 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 3000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.