VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Today's Trades, page-289

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    We have been very patient mrwalker. Sometimes it happens that way . Those that are buying now will not have to endure what we have been through. Lucky for them . We have travelled a few roads together . I think we deserve a little luck. Don't you.

You know I am always looking around for good opportunities when it comes to investing in the share market. I will confess, I am too heavily weighted in this company. Reason being, when I have looked at other companies and compared them to Volt in what they have and their current market caps I always ended up buying more Volt.
    Volt simply ticks a lot of boxes and even though it has taken much longer then what I believed it would, in hindsight I probably made my move a little too early . Timing is everything and I think the sudden rise in RNU only further strengthened my belief that the whole battery, graphite sector are going to get pretty exciting in the coming months and years.
    I read an article recently on what VW are planning to spend on establishing themselves in the EV space. 400 million dollars is what they are budgeting themselves for. Thats just one car company who are opening their cheque book. After they announced their intentions their share price rose by about 30%.
    Volt will be right in the middle of being a player in the graphite space. With a market cap of less then 50 million you don't have to be an Einstein to work out that they are cheap.
    Why anyone would be selling at this price is beyond me, but hey weren't they were selling RNU two months ago around the 1c mark.

What a mistake that turned out to be..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.