VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Today's Trades, page-332

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Alex,

""I'd be stupid to sell prior to the next 6 months of activity,right?""

One might suggest it might be worth holding on.

Was an interesting close to the week.

What happens next week is anyones guess but the market cap is the key. I have mentioned in the past that the market will
    eventually wake up to this story . It only takes some news to set it off and bring it to the attention of new investors who basically
    knew very little about this stock.
    Yesterday's announcement was the catalyst. The 197 million shares traded bought it to the attention of new investors. Those new
    investors are now doing their own research and realising that this company is cheap based on what they have compared to
    other graphite plays in the market..

RNU 166 million mkt cap

BKT 107 million mkt cap

EGR 285 million mkt cap

VRC 53 million mkt cap

I could go on but I think you get the point.

The buyer at 1.9c was obviously happy to mop up stock from those that don't have the appreciation of what they are actually holding.
    Once those sellers were finished selling, there was only one place this stock was going to go. And that was up.
    Those that are currently selling at these current levels around the 2.2c mark will also realise in time that they also gave their stock away too
    cheaply as did the ones who sold this morning and the ones that sold out in the mid 1's earlier on this week..I think the reality will hit months down the track when Volt transforms itself into the company we all hoped for. This company has never been better positioned then where it is today.
    I posted the same many weeks ago. Some even suggested I was delusional.

Anyway, it was a great way to finish the week.

Not unexpected, but you just never know. The share market is not always logical, as everyone here will testify. Sometimes you come across
    a story that is pretty easy to work out, and the market cap of Volt was an easy one for those who bothered to do a little research and not listen to the naysayers who have been throwing mud at every opportunity at those that are working diligently to increase shareholder wealth.
    That has been both annoying and frustrating, because I and others here know how hard Trevor and his team have been working.

I have posted many times in the past days and weeks trying to highlight the points that made Volt a cheap stock . Some might have suggested I was just ramping this stock . I also suggested to long term shareholders last week that it might be a good time to average down . Very happy for those that might have done so.

Exciting times ahead.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.093K 1.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 26223647 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 251235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.