VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Justace,""Given what other pundits say there is 10 times more...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    Justace,

""Given what other pundits say there is 10 times more graphite than lithium in a lithium-ion battery, with each EV requiring ~55kg of flake graphite to make the battery anode. Here's Volts chance to angle in on this sector.""

Thus the reason I invested in Volt many years ago. What I did not anticipate was the length of time it would take to get funding. That has been the fly in the ointment. But I am confident it will eventually work out.

The rise in interest towards electric vehicles and the use of batteries will make it easier for banks to lend money because they know that the product will be in great demand and the money that they are lending poses less risk..

Luck also plays a part and VRC were not been lucky with their bond issue. We finally got approval in March last year and covid was declared and everything basically shut down. The timing could not have been worse, through no ones fault.

If a little luck falls our way Volt will reach the heights that many here were hoping for, because we have a world class asset in our Bunya graphite project and a market cap that does not reflect it. Not too mention some handy gold assets.

If you believe in all the hype about electric vehicles, then owning shares in a graphite play is a reasonable punt in my opinion.

I posted this morning that the stock available at 1.6c presented a wonderful opportunity for someone who wanted a good holding. I noticed some one picked up about 7 million shares in one hit at 12.07pm . Good on him or her.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.