VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

It was a nice close. In fact it was better then that . It...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    It was a nice close. In fact it was better then that . It exceeded my expectations .

I posted around 2.30 pm that up to that point in time it had been a very impressive display by Volt given the behaviour of the overall market. Little did I know that it would only get better .At days end we had in excess of 30 million shares bought at 4c or better . I was not expecting result that on such a poor day for the markets. That has not happened before in my time as a shareholder. And I have been here for quite some time.
    The aggressive buying late in the day was something to behold after witnessing more than 12 million shares being dumped at 3.5c or less this morning.

Could it be possible that the market is finally working out that the Volt story may be on the verge of becoming a major player in the graphite space. It's taken a while for the penny to drop . Its taken longer for the true believers to come out of their shell and buy with such aggression at these prices..
    I have posted on numerous occasions why I continued to be baffled as to why anyone would consider selling their stock at this very exciting time in this company's history. To see the panic sellers dumping their stock down to 3.4c this morning was difficult to comprehend.

After experiencing it's best close for quite some time Volt now finds itself sitting on the doorstep of 100 million market cap. It has come a long way in a very short space of time when there were some predicting it's doom. I have already posted in the past the relevance of what the 100 mill market cap means.
    So I won't bother repeating myself.

For those that are not yet convinced, in my humble opinion, the world is on the cusp of major transformational change. When it eventually happens we will be witnessing enormous growth for many companies occupying the battery mineral space, the likes of which none of us have ever seen. This change will be for a sustained period . I am guessing at least ten to fifteen years. Of course Volt will not be the only winner, but I think it's reasonable to suggest that it has positioned itself beautifully under the leadership of one Trevor Matthews. He's obvious experience, and with it, his astute planning has ensured that all shareholders will be the main beneficiaries of what eventually transpires in the coming months and years.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.765K 353K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 23545947 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3235225 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1400000
Last updated 11.53am 28/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.