VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hi VoltersMy first ever post to HC, been watching and reading...

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

Hi Volters

My first ever post to HC, been watching and reading the many years. Enjoyed the enthusiasm and the not so enthusiastic thoughts, from the other side, but always knew that Graphite would prevail.

Bought into AXE, do not know when, because of graphite, sold a few and now am free hold. A good story if you are interested.

Looked into Volts and again saw the potential, invested at 5c and watched as they went to 15c and back to 0.005c, many times thinking you DUMB A.

As investors we should not venture into a company unless we are convinced, they have a future.

We all make mistakes, some of us learn from those mistakes and move on, others endlessly harp on about their own inadequacies by berating the management or the business instead of realising their own limitations.

Not a lot of us are perfect and we need some informative advice from time to time, but to be barraged with the likes of Indi, Stan and in the early days Pel, leaves me a gas.

Thank you, Possum and Jayse, I take your comments onboard, they are in line with my thoughts and research.

Volts are on the rise and will be a force in the VERY NEAR future that the world will not be able to ignore, I am happy to be here and reading everyone’s posts., good bad or indifferent.

Let’s make sure we consider all posts, treat them with due respect and not take them personal, as we are not here because we don’t want to be, we are here because we see a light in a tunnel.

There is no need to wish GLTA, as we have made an investment that is not based on luck, but research.

Paj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $16.90K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 26168194 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1952041 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1059623
Last updated 13.41pm 31/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.