VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Today's Trades, page-693

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Stan,

"Instead of this being the good thing that it is, the market will see this as a failure and again shy away. This feverish attitude has just put the share back another period of time. This was a great opportunity for Volt and it has been squandered - just like all the other times."

"
    The interest rate did throw me. I was expecting high single figures. I am a little concerned about how this 15% is digested by financiers next time we need a loan. In saying that, the rationale from VRC may have been that the term of the loan is short and time was of the essence to get finance available. So I will hold back my judgement for a while now that I am over the initial shock.

VRC have the best part of 1.5 / 2 quarters of warmish weather to get as much organised, designed and installed to get this mine cranking through the colder months. I sincerely hope that VRC have been working on that to a high level in the background."

"So what about the 12 month loan, how will that get paid off"

It was these comments Stan, that you made at the time the announcement came out, straight away casting doubt about it peoples minds. You talk about the share price coming back and its a squandered opportunity and you did your outmost to dampen it. It is comments like these that cause the panic.

Is it little wonder after reading these comments that you created all sorts of negativity amongst SHs. Not surprising the SP has come down once again.
    Last edited by Jayse: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $23.35K 4.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29143456 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1479637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 250000
Last updated 15.46pm 03/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.