AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

todays trades, page-25

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Great posts guys- my personal view is a big chunck or perhaps all of Phosphagenics will be bought out by either CSL or a large USA Pharma within the year. The opiods pipeline would be once thru Phase 2b trials (which is equivalent to a Phase 3 for our technology) just too attractive/tempting for Pharma to ignore. Remembering that Global Pharma players are now looking to Biotech for new Blockbuster drugs to replace those coming off patent- and the fact that we are well and truly on their radar (refer to CSL's Chief Scientist comment- "we have been watching POHs development of TPM Delivery platform for some time". Its easy to see where this is heading.

Whether we are taken out in total or perhaps we sell Opiods and keep the Personal Care (including Phospa E, our new miracle fat crme and Total-E) plus the manufacturing side (which is, as I have often said, a company maker in its own right)- only time will tell.

While the company is at present tightly held- just 10% of shares have changed hands in the last 12 months (most Biotechs would see nearly more than half their shares and sometimes 100% churn over 12 mths)- I believe when the price is right the large holders will see the sense in taking profits.

We have an embarrasment of opportunity - current pricing factors none of this in- the months ahead will see that change dramatically

cheers all

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.