AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hi sigmadelta, spot on. For investors with some spare dollars,...

1. 148 Posts.
    Hi sigmadelta, spot on. For investors with some spare dollars, today presents some bargain buying, when considered against how close we are to rerating. I'll enjoy my free TNTs, but the main game for me is Wonarah. We are about to be part of the creation of a new global fert Co, all going well with the enabling study & BFS, and this is achieved without major dilution for existing holders. We take on a partner (project specific) & secure debt funding & we're underway. Additionally we may be at the forefront of one of the most revolutionary advances in phos acid production, thru JDC's dry kiln technology - cheaper, cleaner, superior & more profitable. Meanwhile we roll out things at Namibia with UCL & Tungeni & who knows, we may even see benefits from our other prospective projects we have or may yet acquire over the years ahead. The possibilties are enormous.

Clearly my view is LT, hence the carry-on of today is of little concern or consequence. Instead it's more an opportunity, as so cleverly put by sigmadelta.

Good luck to all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.