MFC 0.00% 0.7¢ metals finance limited

Proto has been accumulating have been following the sp movements...

1. 33,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1771
    Proto has been accumulating have been following the sp movements closely the last few days as I have been trying to accumulate to little avail. Everytime I put a bid in someone was jumping above me.
    If one looks at MFC it is ripe for T/O just look at its cash in bank, the number of shares it has in base metals , and its chambezie Zambia deposit in BFS stage plus Barnes hill, and its sp should be multiples of where it is currently.
    Its almost like Tony treasure the MD and his board is not aware of how to promote his company and is ambivalent to how perilous their job is due to the big difference between sp and ev value of the company, and how a corporate raider would look at this to buy and sell up the assets.
    As a shareholder I am not happy as the buy price by a corporate raider will end up being substantially less than the companies intrinsic value.
    And it will be bought, as any independent analysis will show the the T/O will be considered not fair but reasonable as happened with the CSM T/O so allowed to go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.